Tuesday, 11 March 2008

I dun wanna blog about today(video at the beach)
As i am not in a mood to.
I am apologetic to those who have been insulted in the incident, and i hope that no such incidents will ever happen again.

I hope that the incident will be set aside and eveything will be normal again.

THis is a public apology to those involved in the incident.
Pls accept my most sincere apology.

As a man, i am brave enough to admit my mistakes.
I will no longer blame those involved, and as i have mentioned, i want this incident to be set aside.

In other words, i don't want those involved to tell me if my apology is accepted.
I jus want them to accept it in their heart.

I also do not wish for anyone to post any comment on my tagboard regarding this post, or else i would ban the person for a total of 1 month.
Any attempt made to tag will be monitored, and each time anyone successfully tags despite being banned, the time would be extended by 2 months.
Anyone caught trying to sabbotage will not be counted.

No comments:

Post a Comment