Friday, 29 August 2008

HELLO!!!!
GOt back my results yesterday!!!!!!!
:)))))))))
I'm SO HAPPY!!!!!!!

I studied so hard for that exam, and got back the grades i wanted!!!!
ALL MY HARD WORK PAID OFF!!!!!!
I'm super happy!!!!!!

sigh.... I do so well in everything... and yet.... i'm still emo? Something is missing...

And today, we had that ACES day thingy...
and HAPPY TEACHERS DAY TO ALL MY TEACHERS!!!!!!!
Without ur help, i wouldnt have done so welll!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH: Mrs Gonar, Mdm Rozy, Mr Rizal, Miss Nani, Miss Liz, Mdm Yeo, and Miss Toh

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!


Of course, my post wun be so short....
Today, i'm going to blog about what i'm going to do during the holidays

During the holidays, i will spend 2 days doing ALL my hw at one go.
I plan to complete all my hw by tues

And then i'll do some revision on wed......(i'm not sure some topics of certain subjects)

Then maybe thurs, i'll slack
friday slack again
saturday maybe go out or sth....
sunday slack

monday start going "near-exam mode" AKA Pre-nerd mode
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Oh ya... MY PW GRP IS ONE OF THE BEST DRAMA GRP!!!!
If i'm not wrong, we scored the highest among the whole batch of drama ppl!!!!!!!




SMILE!!!!!!!!!!
hyperness ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment