Today's the NDP celebrations!!!!
I rehearsed SO MUCH for it.....
staying bacck twice a week
jus because I AM THE MC!!!!!!!!!!
Being an MC is SOOOOOOO fun!!!!!!!
U get to know so much abt the celebrations!!
THat's not all.....
the performances enter and exit the plaza based on the MC script...
e.g dance will enter directly after emas so i can say "WHO ARE THOSE PPL"!!!!
But i was HORRIBLY STRESSED!!!!!
i was super worried that i would mess up(which i did)
Anyway, our costumes were messed up
ALL OF US WERE WEARING MALAY COSTUMES!!!!
End up i have to wear some chinese hat thingy with a pony-tail to disguise as a chinese
WHEN I AM ACTUALLY WEARING A MALAY COSTUME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lets see the list of MESS UPS:
1. I said my line wrongly for the main intro to the sch
2. We entered too early for the finale
EFFECTS: we were asking the sch to do sing, wave flags etc when the music was still ending.... (horrible mess up)
3. We FORGOT to wish s'pore a happy 43rd birthday at the end after all the poppers pop!!!!!!!!!!!
If not, i did quite fine!!!!!
Here are some pics of today!!!!!!!!

MR KOH!!!!!!!!

UGs behind the scenes.........

LOOK AT HIS ROZY CHEEKS!!!!!

HEY!!!! Stop blocking my view!!!!!!!!

AVA club at work
SOMETHING IS MISSING HERE

Awwww.........

Arent they cute......

Who's that monster behind them?!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment