Saturday, 2 August 2008

I realised something.....
For the last few weeks, since the geog test,
something have returned to me......

I dunno what's the reason, but that smile seem to come back to me ever since geog test

Every morning i step into class, i usually have that stress, emo, sad look
But ever since geog test, i'm no longer like i was!
I seem to be happier?
My mood really changed a lot the past few days, i'm happier, more HYPER!!!! :D


ANYWAY!!!!
I feel like doing somne random questionair....


How often do you blog?
once or twice a week...

Why so little?
I have so little time :( Everytime stay back in sch for rehearsal and then reach home cannot use com :(

What do u usually do on the com?
I log in to msn and then start blogging straight away...... U mus understand... i never use the com for so long

What do u lyk abt yourself?
Everyone is different, and i lyk the fact that i'm different from everyone

What do u hate abt yourself?
I can be a little nasty when i'm stressed. And i can be egoistic(YES! I SPELT IT CORRECTLY)without knowing it..... (mus improve on these points)

What do u wanna be when u grow up?
I dunno.... I kinda lyk coms so maybe i wanna work with IT when i grow up? At the same time, i also wanna be a lawyer or sth.... As long as i can do some talking LOL!!! I dunno lah... I'll give it more thought when i'm sec 4 HAHA

What is the quote that is etched in your mind?
"Is it me or you think it's the same? Is this year the year of Love?"
By joaquin

Why do issit etched in ur mind?
Because i replied him
"THen next year must be the year of break-up?"
I'm so mean.... split all the ppl who are together up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment