Monday, 27 October 2008

01. Jeanette((;
Hi jeanette!!! u r the best benedict person i've ever seen!!!!
You rock the world upside down by ur hyperness!!!!
I think i'll see u next year....
Everyone prefer u to be hyper!!!!
:D

02.Deepa((;
Thx deepa for all the practise etc
I'm better at acting lyk an ozy-person now....
OH YA!!!!!!
Thx for making me more confident!!!!
I'm less shy now!!!!
THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!
YOU ROCK!!!!
Oh ya.... i miss hearing u and tara sing...
if only u two sat behind me.....
Then i can get the ultimate surround sound system

03. Esther((;
It's so difficult to type something abt you
there's jus too many things that i can say...
LOL!!!!!
I'm going to miss lots of things
And one of the things is u
Thx for spending hours in the com lab when we were doing flash and website
I have tons to say....
I dunno how to phrase it.
We should talk one day or sth
Oh ya... Some ppl are good at faking their voice
~it's all abt tone~
I think u get what i mean
I think i'll see u next year.....

04. Gloria
Hey, thx for listening to all my nonsense and tolerating it for so long
I may not see u next year, but there's still red cross!!!!
I can continue to tell u how to be fat!!!
HAHAHAHA!!!!\
It so cool to have u beside me
I enjoy leaning from my chair and taking ur stuff, playing wiht them then returning it to u
I WANNA PLAY REVERSI AGAIN!!!!!!

05. Kimberley;
HI!!!!! Thx for being the "person in front of me"
It was damn cool!!!!
Although i get irritated at times
U really brighten up ppl's days
I hope u get the option u want!!!! :D

06. Sufi((;
I dun really talk to u, but u are a cool person!!!!
I still rmb doing all sorts of nonsense
e.g. pushing random guys to u, attempting to flirt wiht u to see mardhi's reaction
LOL!!!!!!
Better work hard next year!!!! :D

07. Tara((;
HI TARA!!!! lyk i always say
I wanna hear u and deepa sing.....
I really miss it.....
I think i'm the only one beggin u to sing
LOL!!!!!
Good luck in everythin!!!!
Oh ya... one more thing
RMB TO REACH HOME BY 630!!! NOT 7!!!
HAHA

08. Nabil;
I rarely talk to u, but i tink u r a great guy
If u work hard, u would definitely do damn well
THere's a reason why i did sail task with u last year...
alhtouhg it wasn't a wise choice, but yeah
U would do dmn well if u put ur heart in it
GOOD LUCK NABIL!!!!!

09. Benjamin(;
U r the coolest guy ever!!!
HAHAHAHAA!!!
LOL!! why am i talking abt myself

10. JunJie;
Can i put meadable eraser on u again??
It's so fun....
lucky that time not valerie...
if not we sure kenna
HAHA
u r a great guy....
i think u would do dmn well if u focus on the right thing
:D!!!!
if u lyk, u can continue to dee siao me
HAHA

11. Darren;
u sit behind me and lyk pissing me off
But it's cool
The thing i enjoy most is taking away ur stuff and watching u attempt to call cher
oh ya!!!
u adapt dmn well
in a matter of months u noe exactly what i'm going to take away from u!!!
I really miss irritating jonathan with u
LOL!!!

12. Delbert((;
Hi delz
I luv ur designs
as in....
u always have fabulous ideas
and i luv the stuff u draw!!!!
u r different from the other guys!!!
Although u may seem to hang out with girls, but u r one tough guy
Different personalities!!!!!
A tough NCC and a kind hearted Delbert
ONe great guy!!!!
Good luck for next yr!!! it's gonna be tough
:D

13. Benedict;
I luv calling u and playing songs in the background
should i tell everyone the title???
HAHA!!!!
i dun have much to say, but u should be more serious
dun do thinks because others do so
When i say serious, i mean lyk....
be true to words
how to say....
It's actions, not words
oh ya... one last thing
MAKE HER HAPPY!!!!
:D
I think i'm going to call u one day regarding this post

14. Joaquin(;
MY GOOD FRIEND JOAQUIN!!!!!!
oh maybe... guar.....
jkjk
well,....
how's life so far???
We known each other for lyk...
8 years and counting
i still rmb all the crap we did in p1 and 2
Oh ya....
I RUN FASTER THAN YOU!!!!
last tme i was the slowest, then we are the same speed
AND NOW!!!!
I;m FASTER then you!!!!
One piece of advice to you
Take things easy, dun let small things make u irritated etc
some things are jus small matter, dun bother abt it
:D

15. Joel;
As u have said, we have been classmates for dmn long
i still rmb how cute u were....
and how i tricked u that time during p6
i made u write out all the names of the girls in class
and then i look at ur handwriting
then i narrow down the person u lyk
after that, i make u write the name 10 times inclusive of the register number
HAHAHA!!!!!
Then in one shot i GUESSED the NAME!!!!!
U tried the same trick, but failed
cause i wrote one letter at a time, e.g.
mary and jane
i would write m and then j then a then a etc
i dun spell it all out
You'll always be the joel i know!!!! :D

16. Joshua;
SHUT UP JOSHUA!!!!
jkjk
u arrr....
always talk so much in class....
u should really tone down...
be a bit more guai
I dun think u wan to be some acedemic person
Somehow, i think u would be some famous musician in the future
whatever ur ambition is, work hard for it!!!!
Talking doesnt really help
LOL!!!!!!
Oh ya... dun always disturb joel hor... he will beat u one day

17. ZhiXian;
You also...
SHUT UP!!!!
Be less sick, be less horny
be more guai
You r a bright guy u noe
u understand things very quickly
it's lyk when u ask me a question
after i explain it a little, u get the concept instantly
If u jus tone down and listen, i bet u will be damn pro!!!!

Oh ya.... there's one last thing i wanna say
be a gd boy and u would have more soccer opportunities

18. JingHao;
Whatever the outcome is, i dun mind
I jus wan u to know that u will do well if u work hard
I've seen it before
In fact, u did very well for ur sa2!!!
in terms of improvement!!!!
I feel it is very unfair of them
Whatever the outcome, please work hard
i believe in you

19. Alvin((;
HI ALVIN!!!!!
Let me access ur blog...
PLEASE!!!!!!!!
oh ya....
YOU STILL HAVE HOPE!!! HAHA
rmb last time i always piss u off by saying if u win me in science there is hope,
if i win u, u mus give up????
U beat me in sa2!!!!
THERE IS HOPE!!!!
LOL!!!!!
I hope i'll see u next year
u r a dmn pro guy
i rmb last time in sec one u always trash me
and then SOMETHING happen after u went bangalore
dun think so much ok??? I only lyk the happy alvin!!!

20. WingLeng;
I dun really talk to u, but u better grow taller....
HAHA!!!!! Be a good ncc boy and go training more often ok??
LOL!!!

21. Mardhi;
I dun have much to say to u
but....
BE MORE SERIOUS
if u r true to her, show it
if u really love her, then prove it
i dun wan to argue and start talkign abt what love is
anyway, back to my point
BE MORE SERIOUS
when u r serious, u become indefeatable
i still rmb that time in sec one
the jq2000 crap
When u r serious, u do a gd job.
when u r not, u mess up
in short.... BE MORE SERIOUS!!!!

22. Nehemiah;
Hi noob
u always call me that
i rmb u even said that only short ppl are noob
LOOK WHO's SHORT NOW!!!!!!
SHorty!!!!
i luv calling u that

23. Nicholas;
I have tons to say to u
U have a really....
how to say
A very deep thinking
u take things one step further
I lyk that!!!!!!
That's the reason why i enjoy talkign to u!
u take things one step further
not everyone can do that
CONTINUE OWNING US AT EVERYTHING!!!!!!
I WANT YOU TO STAY AT THE TOP!!!!!
We can irritate govind next year if u lyk.... HAHA

24. Nikhil;
Ppl may say u r short, hairy, vege lover etc
I dun really say much to u, but u r pro at finding the stuff i want
if i wan a macromedia mx2004 hack, u would get it in less then a second
Thx for all the stuff!!!!
my grp would have died without u!!!!

25. Pannawit;
Hi witty!!!!!
sry for winning u in overall....
u had to be happy with 33.....
i know 32 means a lot to u....
Well....
I'm sure i'll see u next year!!!
U better work hard and beat me
IF NOT>....
Actually i'll try to make things tough for you!!!
LOL!!!! May the best man win

26. Philip(;
well, i dun have much to say
i feel u shoudl really think a little more
how to say...
ahve deeper thoughts??
U r a dmn bright and hardworking person
in fact, i'll get trashed in a matter of 10 years
in the long run, u r better then me

27. Edric;
I have nothing much to say
We'll irritate govind more often ok?
I wanna see his reaction!!!!!

28. WeeHeng;
Hi strong guy!!!
Sry abt some fights we had
but thx for the "fights" i miss it
I haven't "fought" with anyone for damn long
i rmb in p3-4 i always get into fights tehn p5-6 i become more guai
:D

29. Raymond;
I wanna learn from you!!!!!!
Teach me some hacks!!!!!
u r dmn pro at coms and that is good
hope u continue to remain as the pro at coms so u would be able to benefit society when u get a job as the ultimate hacker on earth!!!
:D

30. ChongWei;
nth much to say...
jus make my life better!!!
I miss ur "irritatingness"

31. Jonathan;
10 in class right!!! last year
Now see what happen???
Look who jus owned you lyk shit???
It was nice knowing u, but u shouldn't irritate ppl for no reason
if u wan to piss ppl off... piss tehm off when they r in a normal mood
not when they r already pissed off
HAHA stay white!!!!!

32. Shaun(;
The chairman!!!!!
u've changed a lot since last year
I think i prefer u last year
actuallly i dunno
i lyk some bits of u last year and some bits of u this year...
can u mix urself up???
HAHA!!!!!!
it's nice knowing you
Stay hot!!! and continue to be strong....

33. Shannon;
Hi shannon!!!!
u r so cool!!!!
i lyk the things u draw although u aren't very good at it
u r very lively and i love it
It's sad we would be changing class next year
it's cool to have u around in 2d...
i'll really miss that
THx for all the random moments we had

34. Marcus(;
I hope u would change
I lyk the jokes u make, but some of them are jus overboard
u should really think before u act
With all due respect, i find that u can be racist at times
it's no good
u'll get beaten up one day....
Oh....
diff ppl have diff views Respect their view
Respect others
They may have different beliefs, different race, etc
REspect them
think before u act ok????
U insult ppl very easily
Think!!!! THink!!!!!

35. ShengChieh(;
make less noise in class, and respect ur cca
So what if u dun lyk it
At least show some respect
it is the basic

36. YanHan(;
I enjoy chatting with u, talkign crap etc
U r so nice!!!!
I may not see u next year, but it's great to see u at red cross!!!
CONTINUE TO ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!

37. Jowie(;
LAO PA!!!!!
sry for pissing u off sometimes
i feel u should really slow down
as in....
when u want to comment abt sth, slow down and listen to other's first
when u listen to others, try ur best to understand
hear them out before machine-gunning them
Good luck in whatever u do!!!!
I miss the arguments with you!!!!

38. JiaQing;
Nth much to say except u should be more realistic
not that i'm trying to be critical
How to say.....
think before u act, why r u telling the world who u r after
will it make the person come to u?>
if u r attracting attention, it is working to a certain extent
It's no gd for u
i prefer the old u
where u ask a lot of question
i prefer that compared to now
SERIOUSLY

39. Jovan(;
i dun talk to u
in fact, i can't rmb when was the last time i talked to u
not that i'm ignoring u or u r ignoring me,
our relationship is lyk passer-by
i pass by, u walk pass etc
U should really think before u talk
Sometimes i really dislike certain criticism u make
there's a reason why ppl do things or say things
think abt it before even doing anything

40. Zavier;
I really need to get to know u better
from my point of view, u have a very...
different personality???
I really dunno....
I wan to find out abt u
U aren't lyk any normal person

No comments:

Post a Comment