Sunday, 12 October 2008

What's wrong with me???

I'm not sleeping well these days...
I get nightmares....

There was once where i got into a fight we jowie and i got trashed up
I can't rmb...
In that dream we had a fight over sth....
And then u started the fight(no offence)XD
So scary...
it seem lyk i was going to die or sth

Mysteriously, the dream ended, and i started thinking of sth else(if only i woke up)
I dreamnt that i fell ill because of the melamine
the blood....
How i ended up in the hospital...

It's crazy...
Then i woke up
I was drenched in sweat...
What a nightmare

The past few days i never slept well...
It's lyk i'm so tired and yet i can't sleep....

The whole of today i have been yawning non-stop although now is lyk... 1.30pm
In the afternoon

Crazy nightmares

Last night, i dreamt that i din do well for all my subjects
I got 60% for all of them
My science barely got A, math also the same...
English fail, chinese fail...

Then i couldnt even go double science

It was so freaky....
I thought i really failed!!!
Luckly i woke up in time......


Well...
tmr's going to be a scary day...
GD LUCK PPL!

No comments:

Post a Comment