Tuesday, 4 November 2008

Sry ppl....
my post 1 day lag
I wasnt feeling well yesterday
Had a horrible headache at night

Anyway
Yesterday i did the DNT thing
I MISS KHS

Those p6 were so CUTE!!!!!
They were so bright and were so brilliant
THen everytime i go HELP gloria and here crocodiles, mmy grp of p6 will say i go flirt
HAHAHA

Cute ppl....
Aiyo....
then that gloria...
not very good at looking at crocs
HAHA!!!!
i expected someone else to have trouble...
end up u get trouble

ANYWAY
after that back home with joaquin, and when i reach home,
kimberley called
She ask me bring racket
I said i have 4, then i realised 1 was missing cause my sis took it
(@^(*@&%^(%
End up i go there with 3
HAHA

~Lalala~
Play a while then play basketball
delbert and i destroyed 1 shuttlecock by smashing continuously

I realsised i'm quite good at basketball
I play ABC with delbert
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

And then i reach the other end, he still stuck with 3 pointer
And then i let him try so many times (see,.... i so nice)

Anyway, after that, went back home
And test out that new laptop........
It's so FAST
that's the way i lyk it!!!!
Fiddle with it for a few hours(no wireless... if not i blog liao..)
Had dinner, and went for dental appointment

ON my way back, i reflected
History really repeats itself

First was the CHINESE ORAL
It was when.....
Second came my results
It's always at end year i lose out... WHY???
Then next came BADMINTON
Way after exam

I think i know what's coming next
an sms that says i'm fine
after that on msn i will say it's still there
then june holidays i will be overjoyed
and then everything comes crashing down by term 4
And history repeats itself again

No comments:

Post a Comment