Friday, 28 November 2008

This is a story abt A and B
Let's define a few things abt A and B
A is a guy
B is a girl
Simple?

A always goes out with B
When A says something STUPID or LAME B mus entertain A
A doesn't noe what he is doing
A jus does what A lyks to do!!!!
If A want's to dress up lyk a barbie doll or some garbage truck
A would do it!
A looks at the outside but A claims that he looks at the inside
A is superficial u see!!!!

This is where i come into the story
I AM BIAS
I'm bias again A u see!!!!!
Maybe i'm jus jealous
U will make the assumption i'm jealous
I dun wanna say anything abt it

Ok.... I've talked a lot abt A, so let's talk abt A and B
A talks crap, B listens and replies
A and B are good frens, at least B claims they are
A has many frens u can't tell who A is gd to and who A isn't
Alright...
Let's change perspective... most of the time i start with A
Now i will start with B

B think's A is jus dumb
Ok... maybe not dumb
B thinks that A is UNIQUE
It's in italics!!! it means sarcasm or emphasis or anything else
B also thinks A has the "tongue"
B think's it's nth wrong to go around with A
Neither does A

I'm back in the story
Nth's wrong with going around with A, nth's wrong with going around with B
There's nth wrong at all
But there would be sth wrong
If u can go together so much until ur gd frens start getting pissed with u
And they start plotting how to get rid of A
Only then there is sth wrong
At least they dun complain now
WHY???? Because they need ur help!!!
THEY NEED U!!! But after that, i can bet my whole wallet that they would make noise again soon...
But come to think of it, next year A and B will be in different classes
Of course, A wun go A and B wun go B
But it is possible for the other way round

Let me relate another story....
Once we went to the bbt shop
~lalala~ we were walking along
It was a grp of abt 6
well, A and B were walking together at the back
The rest all went to the front making noise abt the ppl at the back
A and B of course din noe..
UNTIL I TYPE IT OUT HERE

Then A n B stop at the traffic light
B dun noe if it was better to follow A home via another bus
or
Go with her gd fren via another bus

Wayang until so long....
I can't carry on typing...
I dun wanna think abt it

U noe what?
I'm dmn hurt...
i wanna cry...
I did so much for u...
Nearly everything i did had u in mind
I would die for u
I was prepared to do so
U rmb that gift???
I did everything myself....
I spent weeks and weeks thinking of what to do, and a whole wk jus working on it
Moreover!! during tht wk still hd to chiong PW

I thought after all i did... U would at least look at me
U would at least bother abt how i feel
U dun..... Right? Who bothers?
i still rmb 14 oct.... i chionging late at night for sfa
I couldn't study at all
In fact, i couldnt rmb a thing
I cried the whole night
the next day, i cried again, after what he said
What he said was right
I AM NTH!!!(think abt how my brain would have interpret it, nth to who? nth to u?)
I am jus a nerd!!!(think along the lines of a robot... a robot is a nerd)
I have no life(think again how i would interpret it)
I rmb gloria said..."he has other stress"
He rebutted saying "I also have other stress!!! WHo dun have"
I would interpret it "u have other stress??!!! would u get so stressed up lyk me??!!!
U claim u also same as me, same target, same goal. Yet do u bother?? NOOOO!!!!"
I was so pissed...
yet i can't tell him off
THen he carried on insulting me
I cried...

U knew i would be sad after yesterday(refering to 14)
Yet u still... yet during assembly... U sat with the usual ppl
I saw it all... even more tears welled up in my eyes
Luckly i got out of that bloody hall
I had to act normal in front of everyone for the whole day
I waiting so long for an sms...
It came only hours after everything
i thought after sch u would ask... But i was wrong
Chatting crap with her was more impt
I lost my smile

Nevermind
U wun care how i feel
I am right...
My robot theory was right
i can;t carry on typing....
there are jus too many tears

No comments:

Post a Comment