What have i done??!!!!
Wake up!!! dun be lyk this... U lyk her a lot don't u?
U dun? i thought u did? What?!!! U luv her?
U aren;t making sense.... first u say u lyk her, then u say u luv her
What's wrong with u?!!!
U said u would forget her, yet....
LIAR!!!!!!
Do u noe u r hurting others without noeing it???
I am??!!! YES!!! i think u are
What's wrong with you??!!!!
We need to talk... we really need to.....
When i wan to say sth, u aren't around
When i u r around, i dunno what to say......
Why mus things turn out this way???
Something did happen.... it's not what u think?
I was jealous.... So it's all my fault?
I hinted.... did u catch it? i made it obvious.... I'm sure u noe it
And yet......
I'm confused... i dunno what to say or what to do....
My camp's coming, and i'm goin to be very busy after camp, with UIP etc
I'm hoping u would say sth... but u din... i have to make the first move again?
How should i start? Wait? is this relevant? did i get ur message correctly?
TALK TO ME!!!!! keeping quiet makes things worst.... and i suck at lit...
HG!!! i did ur help again..... I'm so sry to bother u again... I'll do ur math and be enthu during camp k? HELP ME....
No comments:
Post a Comment