Thursday, 1 July 2010

Hello everyone!

116 more days to O levels....

In otehr words...
Time left is short.

I'm going to make my final dash.
In every sense-which means not just academic

I'm all geared up and ready.
I fell at the checkpoint today.
It was a hard fall.
I screwed my Os CL oral big time....
The worst i've ever done in sec sch.
Even worst than some practises

But it's ok...

I dun think i can ever get distinction for chinese anymroe.
No oral, my otehr papers are lyk....
impossible.
Unless there's a miracle, or YOU help me, i can't make it at all.
Chinese isnt a 1 day thing...
I agree, but with support and assistance, the journey would be easier.

This is goign to be my last dash.
I hope you don't mislead me down the wrong road.
I'm running 2 races at 1 time.
All i need is to be mislead in 1 race.
And i will be mislead in the other.
You get what i mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment