I'm very unhappy today.
Why must you tell him such a thing?
You know how much hope I had?
Why did you ask him to ask me that question, about the mistake i made?
I was at parkway at that time...
At popular...
Buying modeling clay
I was looking for something to get for you...
You know I called him and pressured him to not make the same mistake again.
You know how hard it was to not show that I am unhappy?
I felt like a stab.
It's worst than a stab.
It's like plunging a sword in, pulling it out, before plunging it again.
It's practically putting it in a pulling it out like some arcade game
Did I do the right thing?
You know how much i wanted to mislead him?
I ended up doing the right thing, although i never wanted to.
I don't deserve it anyway. I shouldn't complain. I missed my chance.
It's my fault. It's all my fault.
I woke ppl up in the middle of the night to get magazines.
I read through all the alien words, figuring out what it meant although I suck at Chinese.
I racked my brains day and night to find out which song u were talking about.
Now i know why you tell me to give up finding out.
I'm thinking too much
I'm thinking too much
I'm dreaming I'm dreaming I'm dreaming
Now know why you say the same thing will happen to me again and that you won't be there this time
Now i know why you keep saying it's impossible
I guessed wrongly I guessed wrongly I guessed wrongly
I'm inferring wrongly I'm inferring wrongly I'm inferring wrongly
This is a dream this is a dream this is a dream this is a dream
No comments:
Post a Comment