Wednesday, 11 August 2010

You are the fuel to my fire.

I will burn with the intensity no one has ever seen only if you are around, and if i know you are fine.

Now let me talk about dejavu.
Have you ever had this feeling of dejavu before when you walk by some places?
Suddenly, memories just gush into your head.
The past is a dangerous place.
It haunts you in every way.

Isn't it sad?

I want to elaborate on some experiences.
Recently, on the radio, I've heard a few songs. And it reminded me about something. Especially how I used to always listen to those songs.
Another thing I want to point out is com lab.
Recently, our class went to the com lab quite often.
It sent many memories gushing into my mind.
From Alice program, Video com, IPW......
I kept away from those memories intentionally for very long.
I've never dared to go near them.
I think it is time for me to open up my heart again, and free my mind.

I've moved on
But those feelings are haunting me every now and then.
URGH
This sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment