Hello ppl!
I wanna talk abt CRAZY IDEAS!
Before i point that out....
TODAY IS 9/9!!!!! XD
Well....
I was revising on wed, revising physics to be specific.
Then suddenly, I had an insane brain wave!
I thought.
Hey! What abt on thurs, lets go to sch
Initially I was thinking.....
Hey? That's not possible! It doesnt make sense! LOL!
But who knew.
It takes 2 hands to clap and the crazy idea came true
Honestly! I benefited a lot from it. And i'm sure you did too :D
On top of the revision, we chatted a lot HAHA!
From Everything to EVERYTHING ELSE :X
Well....
I din really expect this crazy idea to turn out fine. But i'm glad it did!
Let's do that again soon! If you don't mind.....
My only fear is that.... She finds out :X I'll be so dead
Ok on with something more interesting.
I wanan talk abt time
Shit..
no tiem finish this post
tmr tmr tmr
No comments:
Post a Comment