Monday, 6 September 2010

yo ppl!

Well well well...

Today, I wanna dedicate this blog post to my JUNIORS!

Who apparently enjoy reading my posts!
XD

Yay! Got ppl read my post LOL!

Well...

Hmmm... What to say to you guys man....
Aiya got nth much to say. When got inspiration then i type lah!
I rather blog abt my life. I mean, tht's the use of a blog right?
To express my feelings, my thoughts, me! :D

I wanna talk abt perspective

Well, many ppl have many different perspectives abt the same things.
I mean, it's normal.
it's like how ppl see the same issue differently, i'll give a few examples. All the news we see daily! the reason wwhy you can get so many comments etc abt the same news says a lot.

So here's the question I want to pose to everyone.
Is it good to have many perspectives about the same thing?

Well, it's easy to say that it isn't, about how it is the essence of conflict, a ground in which people fight, argue, break etc.
i won't say it's wrong, but personally, this is just a smalll issue.
If everyoen learn to be more open and willing to accept different perspectives about the same thing, then it will no longer be a breeding ground for conflict.
Ok, maybe i take back my words. it's not really about accepting the different perspective, more of respecting it. Giving it the basic respect, it is afterall an opinion by someone else who thinks differently from us.

i must emphasize that it is because of the different perpectives which make us unique and different from one another.
Can you imagine a world in whiche veryone sees things the same way? No! It cannot be tolerated. There is no mroe diversity, no more vibrance. Life would be so dull.

Of course, there is an opinion that i'm trying to enforce the concept of a perfect world, a utopia.
let's be frank abotu this.
It's not possible
We can only achieve close to it-and even that is nearly impossible!

I think i'll stop here...
i'm really busy.
can't finish this blog post properly
Sorry my dear readers

No comments:

Post a Comment