Tuesday, 31 July 2007

In the morning..............
0650+-

Saw esther walking to sch................(behind me, quite far)
Then i met benjamin(the other one, tkss)
Chit chat chit chat,
Then esther go in front of me.............
I was like wondering............
When in world did you overtake me.............
hahaha

Joy is something one must treasure......................
Math was OK..............
history was fun.............
Learnt a lot............
I din really enjoy chinese.................
IDD was great....................
Did ok for the 3d animation thingy.....................
Nicholas animation was one of the best!!!!!!!!!!

As usual, jia qing was terrible............
Today level 8............
recovered a little from friday trauma...................
I din understand anything or whatever mdm rubina said............
Must revise...............
After school, we had our physical fitness test...........

This is my score.................



STANDING BOARD JUMP
191cm



SIT AND REACH
30cm



SIT-UPS
45

SHUTTER RUN
11.06s

INCLINE PULL-UP
26

Gd right.............
Dun be jealous :)

After that, went to have 1 last look at my old home.....................
Took a few pic.....................
And saw my neighbours............
The mosquitos..................
They are gonna die when they destroy the building anyway.................
Treasure the present..............
Forget the past............
Look forward to the future.............

No comments:

Post a Comment