Today was a not so interesting day.............
I completely went blablablabalablabala during the special activities............ The talk was so boring, and it felt like half the hall was sleeping......... After the talk, everyone clapped like as if they were so happy that the talk ended...........
After that, we returned back to class for geog........ Learnt about rain gauge, wind and some i forgot again........(mus refresh memory f5 f5 f5) doesnt work......... And nabil kept disturbing me(actually, more of entertaining) He didnt want to do his work, so i did it for him. So fun.......(i think)
Today so happy that no mother tougue........... I think my ting xie fail............... Always have difficulty learning. We had two period of science which made no meaning to me cause i didnt bring all the books mdm rubina requested for.............. I also got a serious headache over jun jie's singing............. he was singing like powerpuff girls, i mean currypuff seller.
Then had english and nabil started calling me nimajneb, and i called him liban............. I made a whole list of it.......... so fun!!!!!!!!! Then i became bored again when we went for art. At least this teacher is better a more clear. I made nearly no progress in that stupic CHICKEN i was working on. Should have listen to joel......... Then came another boring part.................... something on what was it again???? So boring until i forget.
Went to lunch and then went for the math olympiad thing............ Some of it i learnt before and some not.......... Then had some "show" and i finally found sums which are difficult to do. Or else it was very boring until i fell asleep.
BORING!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment