Friday, 6 July 2007

Today was so IRRITATING!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna kill that "smart" i mean STUPID Kelvin!!!!!!!!!
Pass him the BLOODY(real red blood) glue bottled in glass and ask him to pass to sheng ming, then he put it on the table............
Then later, sheng ming come look for me, why??????
BECAUSE OF THE SMART GUY who put the glue on the table. the bottle droped and broke, glue spill, and I kenna shelling by LAB(those in TKSS know who she is) WTF!!!!!!!!!

I jus ask him to pass to sheng ming then kenna shelling!!!!!!! Not sensible!!!!!!!!! This is crazy!!!!!!

After that when back to class and do my chinese homework which i finished jus in time.......

Then I finally pass my ting xie!!!!!!!! YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!!
After that, had math lesson, made tons, tons of careless mistake......... if not for 2.5 marks......
SIGH.............(someone give me an anti careless pill)

Went for recess then got irritated by Jowie..........(actually.......... i cooled down already.....)
NEarly fight.........
Then did the stupid bridge.........
That TARA SO!!!!!! INTELLIGENT she practically keep going wait, listen to me, shudup..................
She keep on ARGUEING(haha) In the end waste a lot of time, and realised that every week also mus argue.............

MUS STOCK UP WATER SUPPLY..............
Then went home and relaxed................
SO happy no homework(i think)

No comments:

Post a Comment