Saturday, 20 September 2008

I'm sure u all noticed that everyone's rather....
emotional these few days

To be honest, i also feel rather emotional.
I wun say how i feel because i dun wan to affect anyone in anyway

Dun worry abt me ok???
I'm fine.
I'm alright.

I'm jsu lyk the blablabla monster that u all noe
If u need help, jus call me or sms me etc
If u dun believe me, call me and see

I'm fine
:)))))


Oh ya... to all the emo ppl out there

CHEER UP!!!!
Focus on the more important thing first!!!!
If he or she ditched u or ignore u, then make urself known
Stand out in front of everyone!!!!
Nth will happen if u dun try.......
That guy/girl may be very important to u, but rmb what is the most imp thing now
Why worry abt an issue that will take "long term effort" to solve
Worry abt the short term nonsense coming up EYE(end year exams)
CHEER UP!!!!!


Although despite.... nvm.....
let's jus not talk abt that
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment