Let me guess....
u all have been coming to my blog and realise i never post anything.
today, i will post sth
The Robot
My owner bought me when i was being sold in a store
My owner took lots of good care of me,
making sure i was always shiny.
I served my owner by answering all the questions that was asked.
I'm a very efficient robot you see!!
My owner rely on me a lot.
My owner seem to need me,
and would not be able to survive without me.
I served my owner by being available all the time.
I'm a very good robot you see!!
Every time my owner's feeling low,
I will find a way to make my owner feel happy again.
I keep trying until my owner is back to normal,
making sure that my owner is in the perfect condition
I'm a very loyal robot and will never leave my owner.
When my owner was struggling and needed help,
When my owner was all alone in the dark.
I would be there with a light,
Always supporting my owner.
I communicate with my owner in many ways!
I can sms my owner
I can call my owner
I even communicate with my owner through the internet!
I use msn messenger,
and even entertain my owner by tagging on my owner's blog!
Of course, i also make use of the time and update my own
Did i tell you that a robot have hands?
I'm a very special robot you see,
I wash,
I clean,
And i'll do anything for you!
File this,
polish that,
It's all too easy for a robot!
Soon,
I started to become old.
Robots break down with age you see.
No matter how well you take care of a robot,
he will still eventually break down.
My circuits started going haywire,
The computer system in my head also started to fail.
There are many other robots out there.
They are much newer,
much smarter,
much better.
If one day,
when i eventually break down,
Will you still bring me to a mechanic and get me fixed?
Will I still be able to serve you like i always did?
I'm just a robot you see!!!
I'll be a piece of scrap metal sooner than you think!
Well....
that's jus some random thing about robots....
Gotta go back to work!!!!
:) << nowadays, these smiles are fake
No comments:
Post a Comment