Thursday, 25 September 2008

Ok....
Let me tell u what happen during PE today...
We could do whatever we lyk....

So i went to play basketball(couldnt find anythign better to do)
I ended up being a defender...
jowie claims i'm fast.
But i think i'm slow... LOL!

Anyway, i got whacked in the eye by sheng chieh...
HAHA!!!!

Wah....
his fist dmn strong...
jus one hit nearly KO....
so my left i was teary until recess....

Until now still pain, esp when i close my eyes
HAHA
After that, had english blablabla

All the lessons were normal and i nearly fell asleep.


Anyway, i wan to do this homemade quiz jus before my exams:

Are you a happy person?
I'm generally happy

Can you type out the initials of the ppl who mean a lot to you:
t,h,s

Can you type out the initials of some gd friends:
a,n,j1,b,g,e,j2

can you type out the intitials of the person you care for:
e where e=mc^2 e=everyone
everyone = universal set
universal set' = null
That means i care for everyone.
There is no one i do not care for

What's your wish now?
I wish.........

Do you cry?
OF COURSE!!!! I cried when i was first born...
i think....
w8..... i dunno... did i cry when i was first born?? LOL!

What would you like for your birthday?
Hmmm.... my birthday is on.... 01/01.... what do i want???
OH!!!! I know!!!
I want EVERYONE WHO NOE ME to RMB tht it's my birthday :D
Very simple wish.... although there's one more thing i want.....

What are your opinion abt friends?
Friends are ppl who care abt you. It's that simple. I dun ask for a lot.

PPL who u want to do this quiz:
EVERYONE WHO SEE THIS POST.
YOU CAN DO IT on your blog.....
or where-ever you want~

WHEEE~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment