Friday, 19 September 2008

Message to YOU!
I am sorry if i have insulted u in anyway.
You have insulted me too.
If you want, u can bring it up to the higher authorities.

I really dunno what to say to u
U say that what we do suck
U noe sth??? I wan u to think carefully before u say we suck
Who taught us???
YOU!!!

When i saw what was done by the other class, i really wonder how they ever did so much
U will say that they ask for help, they put in a lot of effort, they look for template etc
U even say they hand-drawn everything

I admit that hand-drawing take a lot of time and effort, so does looking for templates on the net.
What i dun understand is asking ppl for help
U say u checked with them.
But did u check with their teacher??? THe one that help them?
It is easy to say I DID IT ALL BY MYSELF
U truely believe them??? Dun u noe that ppl of our age lie a lot???
Do u noe that we are very scheming ppl???
We plot a lot u noe???

What else did u say??? YES!!! U grade us by how much effort.
LET ME ASK U ONE QUESTION.

Is 7 hours more or 2 weeks more?

Is redoing 3 times a lot? Or issit normal, assuming everytime u redo u redo the whole thing from scratch.

Is getting a scolding nearly everyday jus to finish a bloody 30-50s effort???

Is downloading the whole program which took 2 hours plus effort???

Is staying back everyday in school effort???!!!!

I get a scolding everyday!!!! For staying back so long!!!
And despite all that, i still do it at home!!!!!

YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!!
YOU LIED!!!!!
YOU SAID U GRADE US BY OUR EFFORT!!!!
WHAT NONSENCE!!!!!
YOU JUST TAUGHT US THE BASIC SKILLS!!!!
YOU NEVER EVER TAUGHT US THE MORE COMPLEX ONES
YOU WEREN'T AROUND WHEN WE NEEDED HELP

WHEN I ASKED FOR YOUR ADVICE, YOU SAID IT'S YOUR CHOICE
YOU SHOULD AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING CONSTRUTIVE


Then u shell us!!!!

If i rmb clearly, u also said that u will fail if u dun have a WORKING REPLAY BUTTON and MUSIC

And then now u tell me that
OTHER CLASSES DUN HAVE BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T ASKED TOO
YOU SAID IT WAS STANDARDISED!!!!!
OTHER CLASSES HAD TO DO A 30s
WHILE WE HAD TO DO ABT 40s

AND THEN U DOWNGRADE US!!!!!

You are very good at computers right????
HACK MY BLOGGER ACCOUNT LAH!!!!!

LIAR!!!!!!!



I thought u were a gd teacher.
I admit.
I've learnt a lot from you.
But i hate your attitude, the way u teach us.

You teach us all the basics and then u wan us to do quality work LYK A PROFESSIONAL!!!

HELLO!!!!!
PROFESSIONALS DUN PRODUCE A GOOD PIECE JUS BY HAVING BASICS!!!!


I feel insulted by you.
You say our work is lyk shit
You say u mark based on the effort and i get the same mark as ppl who put in nearly zero effort
You say u mark based on the topic, but u r biased.

The flash showed the topic very clearly that it is abt the wizard of oz
Plus the ending talk abt how it is beyond our imagination.

Compare it to the other group.
Do u think u noe what the other group is doing???
U jus see a cheese bouncing up and down

Let me ask u one question
HOW DID THE OTHER GROUPS DO THE CHEESE BOUNCING UP AND DOWN ETC
ALL THE GROUPS U SELECTED ARE NOT FROM THE CLASSES U TEACH
DID MR TAI TEACH MORE?????

I dun wanna comment anymore.

YOu LIAR!!!!!
U noe how i felt when u say that my work is lyk shit???
U noe how i felt when u say that u mark based on effort???
U noe how i felt when u say that we put in NO EFFORT???

SCREAM ALL U WANT AND I DUN CARE
GO AHEAD AND LOSE YOUR VOICE!!!!!

I DUN CARE

No comments:

Post a Comment