Hey ppl!
I wanna put this special message on my blog
I think it's really really important.
SOMETIMES, WHAT OTHERS SAY IS A MORE ACCURATE DESCRIPTION OF YOURSELF!
It is true u noe....
It's happening again
XYZ, i've mentioned it before... I think it's the same things again... dun push things to urself~
I've checked and double checked... Ppl are actually VERY VERY FREE and in fact, fluffing examples USED to work, but they dun work well
It's time to spread, split the load, dun carry it on ur own
Change topic
Shall talk abt somethign else
Can't stand it sometimes, esp BIG GREEN COWS
u noe wherever i go, i have a shadow?
Do u all notice?
SOMETHING is always behind or near me?
-a shadow, OBVIOUSLY-
NO LAH! of course not shadow, it's tht big green cow...
IRRITATING LEH!
Bloody hell
I want to form some other group away from green things
SHIT LAH!
It's so IRRITATING!
I mean lyk, i'm sick of the same person with the same COMMENTS, and the same STORY(wo de ba ba he wo)
@&^*($@^*&@^*$&%^@*)(^&!()#*&$&^$*(@#&$^(@*$@*#)(&()#!
SHIT LAH!
I'm going to change my seat man...
SERIOUSLY!
I'll die lyk tht!
Euthanasia.... I havent picked my stand?
HAHA
I'm lyk wedged between
OH ya, This message is for my debate coach
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU HAVE TAUGHT ME!
YOU'VE BRIGHTEN UP MY MIND, MADE ME THINK MORE AND FURTHER
YOU'VE OPENED ME UP!
AND TO BE HONEST, IT HAS HELPED ME IN SO MANY MANY WAYS!!!!!!!!!
CCA, LANGUAGES, WAY OF THINKING, LIFE AS A WHOLE!
LONG TERM VS SHORT TERM?
HAHA!
DEBATE IS SHORT TERM HEADACHE?
BUT LONG TERM BENEFITS!
GOOD LUCK FOR WHATEVER YOU DO!
ONCE AGAIN, THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment