Friday, 17 July 2009

Hey ppl!!!
Today's a fri...
I spent time checking the RC room...

Well, it's from 1.30 around tht time to 5?
We tabulated the log
And look at those notes!
WOW! it's amazing!
And i found some fd notes that i myself never got the chance to learn...
I think i'll ask the more senior ppl and see if they know and whether i can learn.
Maybe i can teach the otehr sec 2s?
NO PROMISES!

Played with some dust XD
And broke sth (sry XYz for breaking it...)
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

So today was quite a long day....
Sch and lessons were FINE
Chem was interesting(i'm getting fascinated)
SODIUM!!!!
POTASSIUM!

Today i also saw 2 big bosses at work!
The pres. and vice. they look lyk big shots walking around the sch, having visions of the sch future?
I dunno....



I wanna talk to someone... But tht person doesnt come online...

No comments:

Post a Comment