Friday, 31 July 2009

Hey! ppl!!!!
I'm so sorry i havent been able to blog....

This week has been a very very long week
Extremely tiring
I've been sleeping at 11pm PLUS
At least it isn't lyk last time where i used to sleep at 2am....
So much for getting back to my normal sleep time

Tomorrow is going to be a big day....
Handing Over Ceremony

All the posts will be revealed.

I heard from the otehr UGs....
It seems to be the same,
Politics all over the place....
Hopefully the politics will end?
Because they get hte post?

who knows?

OH OH OH!!!!
I want to wish EVERYONE good luck!!!
All the BEST!!!!
Whatever the outcome, I feel that we should do our BEST at our job.


Ther will be SHOCKS tomorrow
Emotions will show!
Whether happy or sad,
It's the outcome
I believe that we have to do our best at our post!
Make the job or post ENJOYABLE!



Politics.....
Very deadly game
There are politics in play EVERYWHERE
Hopefully it will all end soon?

Let's just wait and see....
Tomorrow will be a very interesting day

No comments:

Post a Comment