Tuesday, 14 July 2009

YAY!!!
CCA is gonna resume next wk....
....
.......


URgh... CAC they changed the format again
Now it's more tiring? i dunno...
But whatever it is, i'll do my best

Well, today was very
ERRRRRRRRR

PE was very ERRRRRRRR
how "fun"
bloody hell.... shld have disappeared elsewhere earlier
Then recess, ran all over the place
I then read a report and realised sth....

I did not do too well during tht time...
I shld have spent more time in FD then Evac
NVM...

After tht, went to return sth and then... something happened. i think my face turned red? i dunno... I shall assume NOTHING HAPPENED


Then had A-math lessons, CE
Heard a story... nearly fell asleep
Finally, ENGLISH!!!!
Reminds me so much of debate HAHA
euthanasia
How common LOL!
Debate really made me a different person



Ok... i wanna talk abt some things...

Yesterday, i found my external hard disk, and i found lots old files
dating back to last year...
Apparently, i lost some of the songs i used to have, but when i looked through the files in the hard disk, i realised i backed them up...

Reminds me a lot abt sec 2
Pink pather, Kung Fu fighting, MEMORY?!, and many more songs...
got bck some missing songs
listened to a few of them. I think i nearly cried..
Were those emotions so strong that they became associated with those songs?
I think so...

It felt so.... Different to hear those songs
I know you read my blog,
You rmb tht time i spoke to u on msn, i told u some things and truths abt class chalet?

I'm so sorry
I'm very veyr sorry for the damage i did..
Really very sorry for those posts...
But all that,
It's part of the past, it's part of my Archive

Life shld be on the whole, back to normal?

Guess what?
I foudn some songs tht i used to hear durign sec 1...
Who knows what i recall....

No comments:

Post a Comment