As promised, there will be more of these quizes.....
So.....
ENJOY(if you even enjoy it)
Should i start asking myself questions?
Or should i jus do Q and A.....
Or should i just flood this post with facts about me........
Maybe i'll jus talk about myself......
I come from a sch called teekay, and i am from the house vinci da, or was it da vinci.....
I dun bother much about that. I come from the class 1dee, and i'm going 2dee next year.
A year consist of 365.25 days(many ppl say so), and i enjoy using jus 350 of them.....
The rest of the days, i waste them..... :) ppl say i'm childish, and i think i am....(i think)
ppl also say i am mature(ppl always contradict each other) some say i mature, some say childish. I dun really care so much. Let's talk about my past.
I come from a sch called kong hwa...... It rox..... There are many teachers, and the sch is jus fantastic. Let's start when i was P1...... I remember i come from 1/7, and i was the youngest(obvious) I remembered that once, the PE teacher asked everyone to race, and i came in last in class.... Maybe it's because of my size then. I was the smallest you see...... I didnt bother to study, and got 70+ for all me subjects(it's damn gd for a sec 1, but it sux for a P1) After that, i went to P2..... I went to 2/7..... can't remember much, except for being talkative. Teacher's hated me talking like xiao, and i didnt bother much about it. My results were constant, and i didnt bother much about anything. I didnt do well, and went to one of the worst P3 classes, 3/1. I remembered being taught by a teacher called miss teo. She was a gd teacher, and taught me till P4. At P3, i din bother much, but i started doing badly in chinese at that time. I got 60+ for chinese, which became worst until P4. And the wierd thing is that 3/1 had ppl whose chinese is so gd that they are better than the top class than. Wierd right? I remember P4 one of the best. I remember crying because of a small matter, which make me seem like a cry baby now. Should i tell you? Or should i not? I cried because teacher asked me to write wah lao 100 times, for saying it. My friend also said it, but teacher never ask him write, than i cried.
Finally, Primary 5. I remembered i studyed hard in P4, and got some letter from MOE, saying that i done well. Can't remember what letter, but $50 was to be given to me for my effort. It payed off didnt it!!!! I entered the class 5/4, and i was taught by a teacher called miss soon. Everyone hated her cause she was damn fierce. The class was so bad that she didnt even want us to greet her(when you greet, you say GOOD MORNING XXXX TEACHER) and miss soon would say today's not a gd morning. You claim she must be some old lady, but she's in her 40s, and she changed me completely. For the first time, i had ever been able to sit down quietly and study. I did well in P5, and remained in the same class, except that it was called 6/4. My teacher was Mrs Tham, and she rox. I enjoyed argueing about science and math questions, winning most of the time(lousy ans sheet you see) P6 life was fun. I remember the end year camp the BEST(when the whole cohort stayed overnight in sch) It was so fun. For those who wanna know my PSLE results, i got 242. 2 As 2 A*s. I got into the school known as TeeKay(i told you that didnt I?)
I will continue about my sec 1 life tomorrow. I thought everyone reading my blog. Maybe you all should at least know my past.
No comments:
Post a Comment