Hi!!! Again!!!!
Seriously, this has become like my diary....
Lol....
I'm so HAPPY!!!!!!!!
I am the 10th in class!!!!!
My prediction was right!!!!
10!!!!!!
why isnt it 9??
All jonathan's fault!!!
I am now celebrating my success in getting the top 10!!!!!!!!!!
On behalf of benedict, i also celebrate his victory over the idiot YAP JIA QING!!!!!!!
Celebrate with him!!!!!
I would also like to announce bendicts defeat to Alvin, Shaun, jeanette and last but not least, the holly, grand NICHLOAS!!!!!!!!
NICHOLAS is so great cause he got 1st in class......
I have 1 piece of bad news.....
I failed to copy down all the results, overall score, 1d.
But i have the sa1 ones....
Those who want it, come and look for me....
Today, nabil got bullied....(who would bully such an innocent boy)
Jonathan took his PE pants and threw it at the fan....
When it came down, it was...
Dusty??
Black??
Dunno how to describe, but it looked wierd.
Played uno...
Did this, did that.
Oh....
Almost forgot...... During chinese period, we went to the hall to watch the movie going home, or something like that.
THen the teacher said that some ppl cried.
You know what???
I was one of them....
The movie was not touching, but i cried.
You know why???
BORED TO TEARS!!!!!!
LOL
After sch, hang around at the bus stop, and bendict seemed so sad about his defeat....
I WILL BEAT YOU BENEDICT, WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR......(365more days)
No comments:
Post a Comment