Wednesday, 17 October 2007

OMG OMG OMG
THE DEBATE TODAY SUX!!!!!!
We couldnt even hear the prop, which mean we can't track which means we cannot rebut them, hence causing our speech to be very very short.
The stupid speakers.....(refering to the things that amplify the sound)
So lousy.......
And miss nah said that she want another debate in the audi........
DIE!!!!! Not again.....
she said the sound quality is better.
btw, next time you go on stage to present a speech, dun look at the audience.
YOU WILL PANIC!!!!!!!!
I dun wan to say what i saw from the stage, but i witnessed all types of nonsence.....
ppl flirting(philip) ppl throwing things(dunno who but i saw sth fly out of his hand)
ppl talking(too many to count) ppl laughing(e.g. 1d ppl like.........)
I better not say names.......

And i realised something!!!!!!
I'M THE TOP IN CLASS FOR MATH draw with benedict........

No comments:

Post a Comment