Tuesday, 16 October 2007

Sorry i din bloggy yesterday despite the fact that i had lots to say........
Yesterday, i spent a whole hour clearing the mess in my bag, and the worksheets i piled up on my table...........
I found tons of rubbish and some crap i written on dunno what day........
I even found some memorable stuff among that pile of junk....
Like me chem log book....
It reminded me of playing with the bunsen burner, lighting it, All that fun, heating it.....
I also remembered myself, staying back once, after sch to look after the crystals, which caused me to break a glass rod........
I went through the log book, and saw the reflections wrote.......
Reminded me of how i felt then, and what had happened then.
I miss singing to the plants(did i sing to them???)
I miss heating and heating.....(adding's NEVER fun)
I wonder what i would do next???
lighting and lighting???
flying and flying???

Among the crap i written, i found this piece i written.....
It has something to do with one of my post LONG LONG AGO.........
The one about me and nabil writting the names the other way round.....
I found the piece of paper which we wrote all the names.....
E.g.....
Chen JunJie becomes Eijnuj Nehc
Irritating becomes Gnitatirri
That was so.,.... LAME, but fun......

Today is one of the worst day ever.... Actually not so bad, but bad enough for me.
Still haven got over what had happened on the last friday which i haven told you all about, when i got ppl coming to me to tell me to give up something which i hoped would come true, in the end, i gave in cause i found it more worthy rather than pursue on that matter. So.....
I'm still a little..... Down??? Or perhaps Unhappy???
Dunno what word to use....
It feels wierd...(i sound like matty, control shift)
I got back many of my results today, and got fierce competition with benedict.
First, i got back my math 82.5/100
I lost benedict by 1.5 marks, so he got 84......
Next, i got back my hist..... 73.5/100
I WON benedict by 1.5 marks......
Next, is the terrible one, CHINESE......
I got 61.5/100
I WON benedict again, therefore winning him in total 1 mark.
You think it had been a major victory for me, BUT NO.......
For science, which i was good at, i lost to him a total of 11 marks..... BEAT THAT!
I got 68, while he got 80!!!! OMG!!!!!!!
How the hell did he get that?!!
HIghest in class some more.....

Dun worry benedict, i WILL beat you in geog, i mean TRASH......
That is one of my strongest subjects.
MUHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment