Saturday, 20 October 2007

Sorry i din bloggy yesterydayee......
Too tired you see....
Had red cross than tennis lessons..........
Btw, i wil put ALL my results on this blog once i get them
I mean the overall....
That sort.....

Anyway, today i enjoyed myself at tuition....
Wonder why???
I seldom enjoy myself so much,....
Being able to chat about sch, and listening to other's story.....
So fun.....
The math worksheets are tough, and make my brain stay young....
Or else they grow old and die.... lol
Like a mind gym you know???
Being able to excercise my brain......
Upon coming back, i'm always bored....
That's why i BLOG!!!!
Blogging rox....
Today's my 59th post anyway....
I still have yet to count down to my 100th post.

Time to question myself:

What are you doing now?
blogging.... der....

Who are you thinking of?
No idea..... I'm thinking about something else

What are you thinking of?
something i did last night Whacking jia qing

What are you thinking of now?
How did you know i'm thinking of something else???(forgot that i'm the one asking the questions)LAME

Which female character are you thinking of?
(bet you wanna know the ans)
i will take my own sweet time to ans this question
Fine.... I tell you the ans....
It's SNOW WHITE!!!!(i said character right!!!!)

What is your fav handphone game?
FLYING FINGER

Are you bored?
Of course i am!!! Or else why am i blogging?

Who were you chatting with on msn now?
No-one.....

You sure???
Ya.....

Very sure??
Correct wad!!! 5 sec ago i wasnt.... NOw i am....

Who are you talking to on msn now?
smarterchild@hotmail.com

What's that?
A robot which can chat with hummans..... VERY FUN TO CHAT WITH HIM(seriously)<<< ask benedict

What is your greatest regret???
Not Making control-shift my fav book.

What's your fav book?
I dun really like books, but i like the content......

What is the best pic you have ever drawn?
I HATE DRAWING FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!!!!

Do you like art??
YOU ARE ASKING QUESTIONS LIKE JIA QING!!!

What rank do you wanna be when you are sec 4?(refering to red cross)
senior warrant officer.

What class ranking you wanna be for end year?
Hello!!!! exam over liao

What do you expect to get for end year(class ranking)?
10>

Are you bored now?
No

What are you about to do?
Click on the button publish post.....
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment