Thursday, 25 October 2007

Sch basar....
It sux.....
Marcus and his great way of making unbreakable ice....
Say wanna bring freezer, than bring ice box....
Stupid xia....
He even make the ice wrongly. He is surpose to freeze than put the tissue a bit at a time, not put it one chunk in one shot.
DUMBO!!!!!(Refering to marcus.... Sorry for those who are offended.... Especially dumbo the one and only FLYING ELEPHANT)
I wish we could be like the sec 3s....
Can sell food....
If can, i sell cookies!!!!!!
And the cookie monster will come to the shop!!!!!!!!
Sure earn a lot for charity.......

LOL!!!!
BTW, i claimed the test tube thingy from quentin, and it looked great....(sorry the other benjamin for giving you problem, making you waste some saliva saying that you din order it)
After the basar, i was dead tired....
Wanted to fall asleep, but i was worried jonathan joel they all will mess up my hair or disturb me
Luckly i din.... Cause after a while, jeanette and esther attempted to put sweets in my bag.....
Later, we all gang up put sweets in darren's bag.
And jia qing kept comming to irritate me, but i was too tired to get rid of him.......
Left him alone while i pretend to dose off(that when those ppl tried to put the sweets)

After sch, had math olympiad, and i nearly fell asleep....
I had been having great dossage of sugar to keep myself awake.....(eating sweets)
I kenna caught by teacher, but teacher dun care.
Went home, had piano classes which was like....
I din pay attention, and wasted half the time doing theory.......

I also realised that at the rate i'm blogging, i have blog much more often in order to have the 100th post on my birthday cause......
My trip to china is somewhere in december, all the way to date X, than we go to malaysia(from date X) until 25, and 26-27 is the rcy camp!!!!!!
Which means......
I can only blog on 25th.....
ALL ABOUT MY TRIP!!!!
SO little time....
And i would be like..... exhausted......
Maybe i can waste more post with questions about me.....(someone said it was quite nice :))

No comments:

Post a Comment