Wednesday, 10 October 2007

I'm FREE!!!!!!!!!
EXAM OVER
CELEBRATE!!!!!!!! BUT JIA QING STILL ALIVE, SO STILL NO DIFFERENCE.
I find all the exams rather easy, and i hope i do well!!!
ALL THE BEST EVERYONE
Today, after chinese paper, me and delbert had debate..... :(((((((
While kimberley they all go east coast park go cycling!!!!!!!!!
I SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!
So after debate, delbert went my house to change......
Then took 16 to parkway, then underpass, to east coast..........
GUESS WHO I SAW...........
junjie and gang.....
All also going east coast to meet up with them.......(refering to kimberley they all......)
We went to a supermarket, and barang barang, in the end never buy anything........

When we finally found them, we were like.....
Who is who???
And i din recognise some ppl........
And junjie didnt even know esther was there,.....
LOL.....

After that, went to watch a movie, and kimberley went home....(joaquin must be sad)
We watched BALLS of fury......
NICE show......
We also took neoprints....
so nice.....
But very squeezy......
Sorry i not enough time to put it all up on my bloggy.....
I will do that tomorrow.........

After that, we all went home.........
We all enjoyed ourselves, and hope that we can go out again(sounds like the ending of a compo....)
MESSAGE TO ALL.....
NEXT TIME IF WE ORGANISE SOMETHING LIKE THIS, PLEASE COMFIRM EVERYTHING 24 HOURS BEFORE THE OUTING.....

Now, i'm at home, you guess what i'm doing???
Playing com???
WRONG!!!!
I doing research for the debate on stage on wednesday........
Sad right........
Ya.........
:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

No comments:

Post a Comment